Call for papers
- Abstracts must be submitted through the online submission form that can be found on the conference website. Abstracts sent by post, fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words.
- Only text is possible, images or graphics are not allowed.
During the submission process authors must include
- Title of the abstract
- Their presentation preference (Oral or Poster)
- The topic which best suits the submission (see the list below)
- Abstract text (300 words maximum)
Please note that authors must select their preference about the type of presentation, but the type of presentation will be finally decided by the Scientific Committee after the reviewing process.
- Bed Bugs
- Invasive Species
- Medical Entomology (ticks, fleas)
- Chemical Control
- Xylophagous insects (termites, woodboring beetles)
- Flying insects (flies, wasps)
- Non-Chemical Control
- Crawling insects (cockroaches, ants)
- Complementary technology (GIS, monitoring tools, citizen science)
Contact person: is the submitter, the person who submits the abstract. If the contact person is also an author please, be sure that you copy in his/her details in the authors’ list by clicking the button “paste data from contact person”
Presentingauthor: author who attends the conference to present the abstract and who is marked as the presenter in the program.
Authors’ list: please notice that there is a specific page of the submission form to include all the authors.
- Please DO NOT include the authors in the text field for the title or for the abstract text.
- Please include all the authors during the submission and revise the list. This list of authors will be the list used for the program and the certificates so you must be sure that it is complete and correct.
You will be able to modify your submission until the submission deadline. Use the online submission form to access your submission again using the contact person’s email address and the password received in the acknowledgement of receipt.
Please note that no changes will be possible after the submission deadline.
Monday, September 16, 2019 -23:59h (GMT+1)
Deadline extended to 16 October 2019 - 23:59h (GMT+1)